| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kars in August is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 38.3mm (1.5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Kars August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kars, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kars:
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 200.6 kms (124.7 miles) NE
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) ENE
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 282.2 kms (175.3 miles) E
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 277 kms (172.1 miles) E
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) E
- Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) ESE
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 317.4 kms (197.2 miles) E
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 317.4 kms (197.2 miles) E
- Naxcivan, Azerbaijan - 249.3 kms (154.9 miles) SE
- Van, Turkey - 232.8 kms (144.7 miles) S
- Hakkari, Turkey - 336.9 kms (209.4 miles) S